Klaproos
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Klaproos

Forum voor liefhebbers van M/f spanking en alles wat daarmee wel en niet te maken heeft

Index  Portal  Laatste afbeeldingen  Registreren  Inloggen  

Sean Connery

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Gast
Gast

Sean Connery  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Sean Connery    Sean Connery  I_icon_minitimedo feb 28, 2013 2:24 pm

http://stephie5741.blogspot.nl/2010/07/sean-connery-nothing-wrong-with-hitting.html
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Dutch Spank Daddy
Overijverige Poster
Overijverige Poster
Dutch Spank Daddy

Aantal berichten : 630

Sean Connery  Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Sean Connery & spanking   Sean Connery  I_icon_minitimevr maa 01, 2013 12:16 pm

En hier dan de volledige tekst voor het geval het artikel op enig moment weer van de blog verwijderd mocht worden.
Citaat :

Sean Connery: Nothing Wrong with Hitting a Woman
From the time I was a teen, my mom had a distaste for Sean Connery. She spoke of some chauvinistic remarks he'd made...but I never had cause to look it up until yesterday.

At lunch, Mom and I were discussing the big news item of the day: Mel Gibson's disturbing phone call to his girlfriend. I told her I'd probably never be able to watch a Mel Gibson film the same way. Some would say that's crazy -- his behavior should have no bearing on whether or not I can enjoy an old Lethal Weapon movie -- but I've always been sickened a little by men who believe slapping a woman around is okay. And I make no apologies for that.

My mom agreed. "I used to like Sean Connery until that interview he did in the 80s."

I remembered, for the first time, that she'd told me that when I was younger. But back then we didn't have YouTube or Google. I couldn't look up exactly what he'd said.

Welcome to 2010.

It actually started in 1965, in an interview on the set of Thunderball. Playboy magazine quoted Connery as saying, "I don't think there is anything particularly wrong about hitting a woman ... If a woman is a b*tch, or hysterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it."

But there's nothing like hearing it directly from his lips. In 1987, he faced off with Barbara Walters, who asked him on national TV if he'd said it was okay to slap a woman around.

"I don't think it's that bad," he said. "I think that it depends entirely on the circumstances and if it merits it." Walters asked what merits it. "Well, if you have tried everything else -- and women are pretty good at this -- if they can't leave it alone. They don't, they wanna have the last word, then you give them the last word, but they're not happy with the last word. They want to say it again and get into a really provocative situation, then I think it's absolutely right."

In case all that bumbling tripped you up, he was saying if a woman won't shut up, it's okay to slap her around a little.

In 1993, Vanity Fair quoted him saying there are confrontational women who "want a smack."

Indeed. Never let a woman forget she's not allowed to "talk back."

There are times when domestic abuse is brought up in divorce cases or comes out in the news due to a late-night police call (Billy Bob Thornton, Rick Springfield, Charlie Sheen) but we don't actually SEE the man saying he believes it's okay to beat a woman up. We don't hear the phone call where he's saying "you deserved it" to the mother of his child. When we don't see or hear it directly, it's not so hard to sit in a movie theater or Tivo the next episode of the guy's TV show.

But, seriously, after seeing the interview (posted below) or hearing Mel's crazed rant, am I wrong in saying I just can't stand looking at these guys? Should I be able to suspend my disbelief long enough to see Mel Gibson as the hero when he's acting...when I know in reality he's anything but?

Should an actor's personal character matter at all to audiences?

Because I think there will always be women, like me, who can't stomach plunking down $10 on a movie ticket to spend two hours staring at a man who sees women this way.
Er zijn volgens mij geen aanwijzingen dat Sean Connery 'into spanking' was.
Zie: takeninhand
Citaat :

Sean Connery
Submitted by PenN on Fri, 17/11/2006 - 15:38
Sean Connery made a remark a few months ago about spanking women and was told to apologise before he could accept an award from the Scottish parliament. He said he wouldn't apologise and just went without the award.
Sean Connery
Submitted by Louise C on Fri, 17/11/2006 - 19:10
He has more than once made remarks about it being okay to slap a woman "to keep her in line". And his former wife Diane Cilento has said that he used to beat her up. Evidently hitting women is something he believes in, though I have never heard of him specifically mentioning spanking.
Overigens zijn er wel een paar James Bond films waarin Sean Connery zijn tegenspeelster een klap op haar billen geeft.
In From Russia with Love GB 1963 doet hij dat bijvoorbeeld bij Daniela Bianchi wanneer zij in de slaapcoupé van de trein zitten. Zij reageert daarop met de opmerking: 'Some British habits should be changed'.

In Goldfinger GB 1964 geeft hij het meisje in badpak waarmee hij zich bij het hotelzwembad heeft vermaakt als afscheid een klap op haar billen.

Maar zoiets is volgens mij in zijn films nog niet voorgekomen.
Bondspanking Sean Connery  James+Bond+spanking
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.londonspankdaddy.com

Sean Connery
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Klaproos :: Media :: Links naar smeuïge websites-
Ga naar: