Klaproos
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Klaproos

Forum voor liefhebbers van M/f spanking en alles wat daarmee wel en niet te maken heeft

Index  Portal  Laatste afbeeldingen  Registreren  Inloggen  

Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974

Ga naar beneden 
3 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Dutch Spank Daddy
Overijverige Poster
Overijverige Poster
Dutch Spank Daddy

Aantal berichten : 630

Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974 Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974   Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974 I_icon_minitimezo jul 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Deze tekst uit de Castle Anthrax scene vond ik als spanko wel aardig.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail schreef:

DINGO: Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot! Oh, she is a naughty person, and she must pay the penalty — and here in Castle Anthrax, we have but one punishment for setting alight the grail-shaped beacon. You must tie her down on a bed and spank her!

GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!

DINGO: You must spank her well. And after you have spanked her, you may
deal with her as you like. And then, spank me.

VARIOUS GIRLS: And spank me.

And me.

And me.

DINGO: Yes, yes, you must give us all a good spanking!

GIRLS: A spanking! A spanking!

DINGO: And after the spanking the oral sex!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974 Monty_python_and_the_holy_grail

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.londonspankdaddy.com
Marc82nl
Gewaardeerd Poster
Gewaardeerd Poster
Marc82nl

Aantal berichten : 225

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974   Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974 I_icon_minitimedi jul 31, 2012 11:29 pm

Classic Monty Python idd Smile
Björn
Gewaardeerd Poster
Gewaardeerd Poster

Aantal berichten : 433

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974   Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974 I_icon_minitimedi jul 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Je kunt wel zien dat het een engelse voorkeur is eh... Atkinson heeft ook 2 sketches erover gedaan.
Dutch Spank Daddy
Overijverige Poster
Overijverige Poster
Dutch Spank Daddy

Aantal berichten : 630

BerichtOnderwerp: Not the Nine O'Clock News - Nasty Headmaster and Fatal Beatings.   Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974 I_icon_minitimewo aug 01, 2012 7:34 am

Björn schreef:
Je kunt wel zien dat het een engelse voorkeur is eh... Atkinson heeft ook 2 sketches erover gedaan.

Hier de beide sketches van Rowan Atkinson die je waarschijnlijk bedoelt.
Wel jammer dat het hier om M/m gaat, maar de teksten zijn erg grappig.

En de volgende is pas na de reclame te zien.

Ja, het is en blijft the 'English Vice'.

Dat was Keira Knightley ook al opgevallen blijkens haar interview over de spankingscenes in de film 'A Dangerous Method'.

Keira Knightley schreef:

The English vice: Why do we love talking about spanking?

Keira Knightley says only England is fixated on A Dangerous Method's sadomasochistic scenes

WHY are the English so besotted with spanking, asks Keira Knightley. The actress says she almost turned down the role of mental patient Sabina Spielrein in David Cronenberg’s new film A Dangerous Method about the friendship between Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud.

She feared that scenes in which her character appears topless and tied to a bed while Jung [Michael Fassbender] spanks her behind would be too outrageously explicit, and attract undue attention, she told The Daily Telegraph at the film’s British premiere in London last night.

But Knightley was surprised to discover that, weirdly, the scenes haven’t been mentioned in most countries. In the whole three days the cast were at the Venice Film Festival, they were not mentioned at all and the rest of the world seems to have turned a blind eye to them… except in England.

"In England it’s got mentioned all the time," she said. "I don’t know what that says about us. We obviously like spanking."

But retired psychiatrist Theodore Dalrymple who has worked with dominatrix patients during his medical career questions whether the English Vice is actually so English after all.

"Certainly there is a national fascination with the practice," he writes in The Daily Telegraph today, but he says the idea that spanking for sexual pleasure is "as English as cricket and buttered crumpets" is not true if the film itself is anything to go by.

The figure of the public school master "trembling with erotic excitement as he flogs a series of boys", which is supposed to be at the psychological root of a subsequent desire to be flogged, is "more of a cliché than truth".

He also points out that the word 'sadism’ comes not from an Englishman but a Frenchman, de Sade, and 'masochism’ from the Austrian Leopold von Sacher-Masoch.

http://www.londonspankdaddy.com
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974   Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974 I_icon_minitime

Monty Python and the Holy Grail GB 1974
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Die Bruchpiloten videoclip 1974
» monty pyton

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Klaproos :: Media :: Quotes-
Ga naar: