Klaproos
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Klaproos

Forum voor liefhebbers van M/f spanking en alles wat daarmee wel en niet te maken heeft

Index  Portal  Laatste afbeeldingen  Registreren  Inloggen  

Britney (Spears) Slap spanking

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Dutch Spank Daddy
Overijverige Poster
Overijverige Poster
Dutch Spank Daddy

Aantal berichten : 630

Britney (Spears) Slap spanking Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Britney (Spears) Slap spanking   Britney (Spears) Slap spanking I_icon_minitimema nov 05, 2012 4:39 pm

Citaat :
Britney Slap

Britney has been bad. Very, very bad and it is time to punish her.
Put your mouse pointer over her nice butt and click left mouse button.
Keep clicking it as fast as possible to spank her ass as much as you can!

http://www.funny-games.biz/britney-slap.html

In het echt is natuurlijk leuker.Britney (Spears) Slap spanking Britney3

Britney (Spears) Slap spanking 56842d1181006546-britney-spears-thong-mexico-1

Spanked Celebrities Site Visitors Contributions A-H.
Citaat :
Britney Spears - (contributed by Peter) - During a TV interview the American singer commented: "when I was young I always talked a lot, I even got spanked at school for talking too much."

(contributed by Paul) - I heard pop star Britney Spears was bent over the back of a sofa and had her backside firmly spanked by Aero Smith`s Steve Tyler at this year`s (2001) Super Bowl post performance party.
Britney Spears Obediently Takes A Spaning
Citaat :
Britney Spears Obediently Takes A Spanking

Teen pop sensation Britney Spears treated shoppers in Hollywood to a startling sight as she crawled on all fours giggling while taking a spanking from an eccentric shop owner.

The crazy singer was out shopping with friends at vintage clothing store Re-Mix on Beverly Boulevard, West Hollywood, when she received the impromptu beating with a wooden back scratcher. The disciplinary action was dished out after the sexy 19-year-old and some of her girl dancers entered the store to look for shoes.

The four teens with their noisy mobile phones caused chaos trying on clothes - and the owner jokingly decided Britney was spoiled, and needed some "discipline". Britney laughingly went along with the game, crawling on her hands and knees and "taking her punishment". After the incident took place, the stronger hitmaker "obediently purchased a pair of 70`s shoes, before leaving the store.

Britney Spears & Spanking.

Er was op internet een discussie over of de rode gloed op haar billen nu het gevolg was van te lang in de zon gelegen hebben of van een recente spanking.
Aanschouw en oordeel zelf.Britney (Spears) Slap spanking Britney-039-s-Exposes-Her-Spanked-A-s-Kinky-2

Toch wel aardig, zo'n 'spanking ambassadrice'.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.londonspankdaddy.com

Britney (Spears) Slap spanking
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» slap a cat!
» spanking verhaaltjes
» Spanking gereedschapswinkel
» richten met spaans rietje of cane
» Spanking fora